A number of reviews of Shooters — as well as some creator interviews — have hit the internet in the last few days. Here's a round-up of many of them.
- 04/16/12—Pop Culture Zoo—Joe Dilworth offers an advance review of Shooters, saying "...Shooters is perhaps a career-defining book for both Trautmann and Jerwa..." and praising Steve Lieber's art as "...clean, realistic...perfectly suited to this story."
- 04/16/12—Comicbooked.com—Robb Orr has an advance review of Shooters, calling it a "powerful 'must read.'"
- 04/16/12—Comicbooked.com—A profile of Shooters co-writer, Brandon Jerwa.
- 04/14/12—iFanboy's "Dont Miss" podcast—Paul Montgomery hosts Steve Lieber, Brandon Jerwa and Eric Trautmann in a discussion of Shooters.
- 04/13/12—iFanboy—Paul Montgomery gives Shooters a five-out-of-five.
- 04/12/12—The Morton Report—A conversation withShooters artist Steve Lieber, focusing on his new Dark Horse series,Alabaster: Wolves.
We'll be keeping the SITREP ("Press, Podcasts & Interviews") in our Links section up to date, as well. More to come!